feed the fish, dnt feed me

Friday 22 July 2011

suicide, drugs, fairgrounds new love, and piercings

oh well this is fun, a month ago i attempted suicide, large overdose, was in hospital over night, i split up with my bf a couple days later, and its a really fucked up situation, i got a new bf, he is so lovely, and then aa week ago i overdosed again, didnt go to hospital but was really ill for days, then i went to work, still ill at a fair, i was working one of the rides, the chairoplanes, was all cool till i shorted out the electric, lol, i been smoking more weed, and getting high more often, and i got my tongue and medusa[ middle of top lip] pierced, i lost 7lbs last week, and im hoping for another loss this week, my new bf is not happy with my eating habits. but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment