feed the fish, dnt feed me

Friday 22 April 2011

jobs, diet and moshpits

had an interview for a job as a  barmaid, which would be cool, i gotta wait and see if i get it tho.  diet is going ok, i have been eating waay too much pasta, but as we have litteraly no money [ dunno how we are even gonna get the rent paid this month] than i had no other choice, and just not eating for a few days as out of the question, on wednesday i went to a gig to see my friends band perform, they are so awsume, i was sitting outside the pub with them drinking all evening before they went onstage, tthen during there set we had a moshpit, only a small one as there wernt that many of us that wanted to take part, so that was wednesdays excersize! tho the 3 cans of strongbow that i had before during and after the moshpit, did not do any good, thats the prob with having no money, u gotta drink cheap alcohol. but i am gonna start my degree in a few months time, im studying the arts, but mainly litrature. latin, and the art of language, and possibly some history as well, so studying classical artists and writers, i cant wait!! stay strong xxx

1 comment:

  1. I am also trying to get a job. worried about rent. It is just me and my boyfriend but he is the only one with a job now so we are counting on every little penny. I think I am going to apply for unemployment maybe that would work for you too. I hope you get one soon. the moshpit sounds awsome. I need some true fun right now. I wont be getting it for a while though.

    Anyway i really like your blog I am going to follow you hope that is ok

    Stay strong hun!!!

    ReplyDelete